Clubhouse office update - if you need to pay your dues please call the clubhouse office with your credit card to pay 973-627-5300 or you can mail in a check. Do you need to register your child for camp? You can email your paperwork to email@example.com and Laurie will call you for your credit card payment.
If you need to come into the office for anything you must call the office to make an appointment. The office will be closed to the public without appointments.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR 2020 POA BOAT SPACE
To afford our members the ability to utilize the POA boat spaces this season, we are taking emergency steps to complete boat registration and space assignment in a fair and equitable way and keep everyone involved safe. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.
1. Everyone with a 2020 space assignment, from first boat day, should put their boat in the space assigned to you.
2. We cannot complete 2020 boat registration at this time. Therefore, everyone with a 2019 space assignment is asked to put your boat into the space assigned to you last year, unless you receive a phone call and/or email advising you of a different space assignment.
3. As in the past, members may swap spaces. If you do so, you must inform the office.
4. By taking a POA space, you are required to abide by the WML Rules and Regulations. As in the past, you need to be a member in good standing with dues paid in full.
5. Those without a space assigned and wishing to have one should do the following: Beginning on Saturday, April 4 at 9 am, and no earlier than 9 am, email the Office (firstname.lastname@example.org), using the registration form provided. Unassigned spaces will be provided to the email recipients in the order their email request is received.
6. On June 8, any vacant space will be available for reassignment. As in the past, if you see a vacant space after that date, request the Office to assign to you.
7. 2020 stickers will be provided at a later date.
Call the Office to pay dues and with any questions. Leave a message and someone will call you back. Phone # 973-627-5300.
WML Now accepts online
Women’s Club is proud to introduce a new scholarship in honor of Joy Weinreich. Selection for this scholarship will be based on the applicant’s ability to honor the memory of Joy through his or her volunteerism and dedication to the WML community to make it a better place to live.
Joy Weinreich Memorial Scholarship
White Meadow Lake
White Meadow Lake is a welcoming community where there is always something to do for the whole family. Enjoy the water at one of our beautiful beaches or pools. Find a favorite fishing spot or get your boat on the lake; the water is always clear. From camp and preschool for kids to sports and clubs for adults, there's something for everyone! The Over 55 Friendship Club holds events and takes exciting trips. Don't forget to make your voice heard and join a committee or stop by one of the monthly board meetings. Be a part of your community and enjoy everything that it has to offer you.
The White Meadow Lake Clubhouse is the original Hoagland Mansion. The Clubhouse serves as the focal point of this country club setting. Its ballrooms are used on a regular basis for community meetings including those of the P.O.A. Board of Directors, boy scouts, seniors, and dance class. The ballrooms are equipped with professional sound and lighting systems for shows and dances. The rooms are rented to both residents and nonresidents for parties and catered affairs. The ballroom has windows facing the Lake and adjacent grounds and is especially suitable for weddings and other events in the spring, summer, and autumn. A commercial kitchen with convection ovens and walk-in refrigeration is available. Alcoholic and soft beverages are provided by arrangement with the Bar and Rental Committee.
The Clubhouse also houses several meeting rooms as well as a licensed bar and lounge. The Gold Bar is open to the community on weekends and holidays, serving beer, wine and other alcoholic and soft beverages.
Adjacent to the bar is the Gold Lounge which is used in conjunction with the bar as well as for meetings and casual socializing. The Gold Lounge is used for various programs including Monday Night Football which can be viewed on its big screen TV. Catered events involving beverages are serviced by the Tiffany Bar which is located away from the public areas.
This office, located upstairs in the Clubhouse, is open five days a week. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Wednesday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm, and Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm. The office is closed on Sundays and Mondays and all Major holidays.
The business office administratively supports all POA functions. The POA operates on a sizable budget and a payroll varying from 25 to 125 employees.
The office is responsible for supervising budget expenditures, receiving dues, purchasing supplies (as directed by others), preparing and filing tax forms, payroll, authorizing correspondence, coordinating a schedule of community activities and requirements, maintaining records of community policy of Board actions that will affect future years' procedures, and other necessary office functions of the community. It is the POA's direct communication between the Directors, the committees, and the property owners and handles complaints, suggestions, and questions of members of the community.